- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party except in the event where we are required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic emails from us with information on new services or other news. If you do not wish to receive such emails, you can simply unsubscribe using the link provided in the email.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website, we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used for any other purpose.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on first and third parties cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors. You can also opt out of your data being used by Google Analytics by installing the browser add-on available by clicking here.
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Our website prompts you to accept or decline cookie tracking when you first visit the homepage, giving you the choice to allow or block cookies.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this policy
It is impractical to contact all of the visitors to our website to inform them of any changes to this policy. However, we will post any changes to this policy on this webpage. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.