Sania’s role is to help the partners to help you with your accounts and your various tax returns.
Sania is a hard-working, dedicated professional who wants to ensure that your business succeeds. She wants to help businesses grow. This includes helping businesses like yours to be more profitable, grow and employ more people. She wants to increase the wealth generated by local businesses.
Sania does this by:
- Producing a high level of reporting on a timely basis.
- Preparing your balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and needed tax returns as well as sorting out tax issues
- Helping you with cost control, invoicing and cash management.
- Supporting initiatives to help your business secure new income streams and grow
- Assisting partners in tax investigation cases and resolving any disputes before tax officials.
- Evaluating year end accounts to advise you on financial aspects for management purposes.
Sania qualified as a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 2018 and is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.