Sania’s role is to help the partners to help you with your accounts and your various tax returns.
Sania is a hard-working, dedicated professional who wants to ensure that your business succeeds. She wants to help the East London business community to grow. This includes helping businesses like yours to be more profitable, grow and employ more people. She wants to increase the wealth generated by East London.
Sania does this by:
- Reporting to partners with monthly accounting processes, for example, monthly analysis of your accounts
- Preparing your balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and needed tax returns as well as sorting out any tax issues
- Helping you with cost control, invoicing and cash management.
- Supporting initiatives to help your business secure new income streams and grow
- Assisting partners in tax investigation cases and resolving any disputes before tax officials.
- Evaluating year end accounts to advise you on financial aspects for management purposes.