Everyone has different personal and business goals
We understand that you are unique and you have your own goals and you are soon to reaching your goals. Many accountants assume that you want to do this or achieve that. We understand that there is no such thing as a “standard client” and that you have your own objectives and goals.
Our individual clients vary from:
- Sole traders who want to grow their business rapidly
- Contractors who want to limit their tax liability
- Owners who want a lifestyle business that generates a certain amount of income while allowing them to enjoy the lifestyle they want- such as only working 20 hours a week
- Partners in a partnership where one wants to grow the business and the other wants to exit in the next few years
- Directors who are paid more than £10,000 a year in dividends
All these individuals have different goals. They don’t all want to grow their company quickly. In some cases, they need to raise finance and the wrong thing to do would be to minimise their profit and hence their tax as this would reduce the chances of them getting the funding they want.
Reaching your goals is important to you and we are here to help you achieve them. Whether this is paying yourself more, spending more time with your family and friends, winding down into your retirement or even mothballing your business while you take time off to travel, raise children, take care of a family member etc.
We can help you to reach your goals while protecting you from running out of money or running into trouble with the tax man.
If you want help with in achieving your goals, then make us part of your team. Contact us today.