Self-employed people, sole traders and landlords occasionally need to raise finance. This could be for anything from buying needed equipment or business support, such as marketing, through covering a cashflow crises to buying a new property.
When you are running and growing your business, it is important that you can get on with the job rather than being constantly worried about finance and cashflow. A temporary lack of funds can cause major headaches and you will periodically need additional finance to pay for the things that will help your business to grow, become more efficient, attract more staff etc.
Additional finance is:
- Vital for investment in new equipment, premises etc.
- Important when you want to grow your business, e.g. employ more people, improve your marketing, upgrade systems etc.
- Very useful to deal with short term cashflow issues- e.g. clients are late paying you when you need to pay your staff
It is important that you understand all the options available and how to get a good rate. We can advise you on the best option for your business and situation.
We will also ensure that you get the best rates by using our close network of contacts, whether this is for:
- Bank loans and overdrafts
- Hire purchase
- Personal loans
- Venture capital
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting
- Leasing and contract hire
- Private investment sources