Medical Supplies, Equipment & Protective Garments
The goods which are to be imported, need to meet the following conditions:
- Goods imported for coronavirus Covid-19 outbreak:
- Protective Equipment
- Other Relevant Medical Device
- Imported for Free Circulation
- Intended for distribution free of charge
- For distribution among those:
- affected by Covid-19
- at risk from Covid-19
- involved in combating Covid-19
- Goods have to remain property of the organization using them
People can book personal tax accountant London for services.
Claim Relief Now
Goods imported as Freight
- Contact NIRU for authorization
- NIRU will issue you with a unique certificate
- Complete an Import Declaration in CHIEF
- box 37 the customs procedure code 40 00 C26
- box 44, declaration/notes, enter article codes 9AID / 9AIV & status codes JP or UP as appropriate
- box 44 enter the NIRU certificate number as a GEN 13 Additional Information statement
Goods that have already been imported
- Who is eligible to reclaim payment of import duties?
Goods imported on or after 30 January 2020 but did not claim relief
- Email to NIRU at [email protected] for an application form.
- Submit the claim to the National Duty Repayment Centre (NDRC)
- Provide the following:
- a copy of your duty & VAT relief certificate
- a copy of your order or other supportive documents showing your eligibility for this relief
- VAT registered users must do via a claim to the NDRC rather than adjusting VAT return.
We will provide our customers with accounting services at very economical prices.
For further information and handling of your claims.
Apex Associates LLP
Phone: 020 3327 6340
Email: [email protected]
Address: Apex Chambers, 58a Ilford Lane Ilford, Essex, IG1 2JY