Big change coming from 1 July for Employers and Employees
Employers claim Grant under Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Grants closing for New Entrants from 30 June, Allow Employees to Work Any Time & Any Shift.
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme is changing:
- Effective date: 1 July
- Furloughed employees can start working for any amount of time and any shift pattern
- Employers claim the grant for normal hours not worked
- Employers report and claim for a minimum period of a week
- The scheme will close to new entrants from 30 June
- From this point onwards, employers will only be able to furlough employees that they have furloughed for a full 3 week period prior to 30 June
Get Affordable Low Cost Accountants services in the UK.
Check with Apex Associates LLP for your entitlement under new changes.
Phone: 020 3327 6340
Email: [email protected]
Address: Apex Chambers, 58a Ilford Lane Ilford, Essex, IG1 2JY