The value of your business depends on its current and future profits. It also depends on if someone can easily take over its running or whether or not you are your business. If you can’t leave your business for six months and come back to find it still running and profitable, then you do not have a valuable business.
We can work with you to value your business and increase its value. It is important if you are planning to sell within the next five years or so to take the needed actions now to increase its value.
- Growing your customer base and locking them into long term contracts
- Increasing your profits and slashing your costs
- Improving productivity and efficiencies using technology and new systems
- Dealing with under-performing employees and locking key ones into long term contracts
- Succession planning
We can help you to take the right actions so that your business grows in value and you can optimise the amount you get for it.
You may also need to know the value of your business for a variety of reasons including:
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities
- Business sales and purchases
- Business mergers
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Raising finance
- Company buy back of shares
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting requirements
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Pension and exit planning
We can provide you with business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based in the UK including assistance with dispute resolution and litigation.