The role of the company secretary is often done by the director. But few directors understand the responsibilities and most do not have time to perform them as they are busy building their business.
Let me ask you:
- Do you want to release more of your valuable time so that you can grow your business or be with your family more often?
- Would it be useful to free up some of your focus so you can build your business rather than maintain company secretary compliance?
- Would you like to off-load this onerous job to a company secretarial?
Apex Associates can fulfil this role for you and ensure that your business is compliant for a small annual fee. We will complete all the needed actions including:
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Registering office facilities
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Submitting statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completing share transfer forms
- Preparing share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing your Annual Return
- Supplying general Company Law advice
If you want to spend more time on the things that matter to you, then let us take the burden of the Company Secretary role.