Asif is a Senior Manager within the practice, bringing to the firm over thirteen years of practice experience. He has in-depth experience of working with limited company accounts for small to medium enterprises below £10 million turnover; LLP’s and sole trader and partnerships.
Asif has substantial knowledge of the completion of self-assessment tax returns, dealing with full tax enquiries and knowledge of personal tax planning including Inheritance Tax Planning and Wills.
He helps our clients by:
- Completing statutory accounts for SME companies, LLPs, sole traders and partnerships
- Completing your needed self-assessment tax returns
- Reviewing your company accounts and tax work- to ensure everything is right
- Dealing with tax investigations.
- Dealing with company statutory matters.
Asif has been a Fellow member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (FCCA) since 2012.